Work Plan - Work Package 1
Overall optimization and dimensioning of the integrated energy system
WP1 is led by
The Work Package tasks are the followings:
- 1. Provide an initial system design
- 2. Integrate energy related process subsystems in close co-operation with Preseco, Vahterus (WP2).
- 3. Optimize the integrated energy system, with respect to size, type of technology, energy flows, material flows etc.
- 4. Validate the optimized system by results from demonstration plant in co-operation with TÜV (WP4) and perform a simulation study with a view to application as training material (WP5) / feasibility study (WP6).
- 5. Perform a Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) study in co-operation with Technofi, NEF and RCEE (WP5)
The expected results are:
- D1. Public Report: Optimization of energy systems in an integrated fish-processing plant.
- D12. Public Report: A Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Potential study.